We are the origin of a very unique entertainment service in which people are provided an opportunity to participate in a game in which participants drive nails into wood. The following literary material is a copyright of our Hammer-Schlagen® brand, which has been displayed in conjunction with the offering of Hammer-Schlagen® nail driving competitions since at least as early as 1999.
- Each player purchases a nail to start the game.
- Men use one hand only, ladies have the option of using two hands.
- Grip the hammer behind the red safety line.
- Must use wedge end of the hammer to strike the nail.
- Wedge end of the hammer must be on the wood and touching the nail to start.
- Player has one continuous swing at nail per turn, if the nail is not driven flush into the log then the hammer is passed to the next player.
- Arc of hammer swing can be no higher than the players ear.
- If the nail bends, the player can move to any position around the table to strike the nail for their next turn, or the nail may be straightened and counted as a turn.
- To win, the nail must be flush or below the surface of the wood.
- No body parts or foreign objects on the table (bottles and glasses).
- The Game Master has the right to refuse play to any person before, during or after a game.
- Local rules may also apply at the discretion of the Game Master.
- “Play At Your Own Risk”
- Have A Good Time!
|Any unauthorized use of our Hammer-Schlagen® brand (including the use of our trade dress) is strictly prohibited! A trademark owner victimized by the counterfeiting of their trademark may be awarded up to $2,000,000 in statutory damages per unauthorized use as described in
||The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by federal imprisonment and a fines pursuant to