Since 1999, the demand for licensing our Hammerschlagen Stump has steadily increased. Whenever a trademark license is granted, the trademark owner is required by law to impose control on the licensee. After years of navigating thru many state and federal business opportunity, franchise, and security offering frameworks, an electronic system emerged to meet licensing demands thru the following process:
- First, an application is made. If we accept the application, we will deliver a trademark license to the applicant via e-mail. When the applicant signs our offer, the license is granted and an account will be created for the new licensee in which any fees may be remitted.
- Second, the licensee must tell us how they desire to use our trademarks before they actually do. Provided the proposal complies with the standards, the licensee may immediately begin engaging in that use. In example, the licensee would submit:
- A picture of the Hammerschlagen Stump proposed to be used.
- An audio, video, or image file of a radio, TV, or newspaper advertisement.
- A screen shot of how our trademarks are to be used on the licensee’s website or social media.
- Lastly, the licensee periodically submits examples of how they are actually engaging in each of the proposed uses. (For help about how to submit a report, we have made a specific help page.)
Unfortunately, state and federal regulation requires us to consider a multitude of issues to determine the license fee based upon your individual circumstance. For that reason, we can only disclose the annual fee in the formal offer we make to you. So, what are you waiting for? Apply Today!